Thank you for your interest in joining the All Saints Camp Staff!
Our application process consists of:
- Online Staff Application
- Evaluative in-person or phone interview
- Background Check ($25 - reimbursement by All Saints Camp Board,
to be completed every 2 years)
If accepted as a staff member, you will be asked to complete:
- Online Youth Protection Training Modules (2 hours, to be completed each year)
- Online Staff Information Form
- Online Food Worker's Permit ($10 - reimbursement by All Saints Camp Board)
- Attend Staff Training & Camp Set Up at All Saints Camp
- Lifeguard, First Aid, & AED Certification: Any accepted staff member who interested in obtaining their these certifications can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 2023. The All Saints Camp Board will pay for your certification in full (~$150 value) if you are committed to volunteering for at least one week at All Saints Camp.
Staff Training & Camp Set-Up: July 7 - 9th , 2023, on-site at All Saints Camp
All Saints Camp 2023 Session Dates:
- Elementary Session: July 9 - 15, 2023 for Campers entering grades 3-5 for Fall 2023
- Intermediate Session: July 16 - 22, 2023 for Campers entering grades 6-8 for Fall 2023
- High School Session: TBD
All staff must be 21 years of age or older to volunteer at the High School session
To be a staff member, you must be an Orthodox Christian, 18 years of age or have completed your first year of college, and active in the life of the Church. While volunteering for both camp sessions is not required, higher priority will go to applicants who can commit to volunteering for both Elementary and Intermediate weeks.